Sunday 19 May 2019

Moving to Leixlip

It feels like yesterday, however, my third month in Ireland is just about to end. I'm feeling more and more like home here, I got used to some of the Irish specialities like eating sandwich with tortilla chips as a side dish 😃 and my first move within Ireland is done. I drove a car on the left side of the road for the first time in my life. At work I have learnt basic processes and did tens of write-ups. Life is good 🙂

Yesterday I moved to Leixlip. I found a very nice house 10 minutes walk from work. It will be so amazing, I will save 3.5 - 4 hours a day which I used to commute. Fantastic! The house is really nice, modern, sunny, newly renovated and the landlady is supersweet, I think I will be really fine here. Leixlip is a cute little town of 15,000 inhabitants, there is a good train and bus connection to Dublin and the town seems really nice, it is very green, with some big parks and river Liffey which goes down to Dublin. I'm going to share some photos, but at the moment one photo I really love:


You can also take a look at my new house.





There is also a nice garden and a shed for a bike in the courtyard.

One snapshot from my 1st time ever driving experience with the steering wheel on the right side.


And finally my yesterday's vlog post [CZ]:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leto po Irsku

  Tento zpusob leta... Dlouho jsem nic nenapsal, pritom veslych zazitku ze zivota na smaragdovem ostrove je docela dost... Naposledy kdyz js...